By using our services, you are informed that PulseHeberg may collect the following data about its customers:
- Identification data: Name, first name, postal address, email address and phone number.
- Connection data: IP address, date and time of connection and history of actions performed on the customer area.
- Service usage data: Order and service usage history.
- Communications between the client and PulseHeberg teams: Support tickets, communication by email, via social networks or any other communication channel.
- Payment information: last 4 digits of the credit card, last 4 digits of the bank account and email address and PayPal account holder
On the basis of legal obligations, your personal data may be disclosed in application of a law, a regulation or by virtue of a decision of a competent regulatory or judicial authority. In general, we undertake to comply with all legal rules that could prevent, limit or regulate the dissemination of information or data and in particular to comply with Law No. 78-17 of January 6, 1978 relating to information technology, files and freedoms.
The personal data that you communicate to us at the time of your order are transmitted to our suppliers and subsidiaries for the treatment of this one. This information is considered by our suppliers and subsidiaries to be strictly confidential.
The use of our services requires registration and prior identification. Your personal data is used to fulfill our legal obligations resulting from the delivery of the services, under our general terms and conditions as well as the particular conditions of the subscribed service. You will not provide false personal information or create an account for another person without their permission. Your contact information must always be accurate and up-to-date.
Some of the technical data of your device is automatically collected by PulseHeberg. This information includes your IP address, Internet service provider, hardware configuration, software configuration, browser type and language... The collection of this data is necessary for the provision of the PulseHeberg services.
In accordance with the recommendations of the CNIL, the maximum duration of conservation of cookies is 13 months after their first deposit in the terminal of the User, as well as the duration of the validity of the User's consent to the use of these cookies. The lifetime of cookies is not extended with each visit. The User's consent must therefore be renewed at the end of this period.
The PulseHeberg customer area and the PulseHeberg website may use the following cookies:
- WHMCSxxxxxxxxx : This is a session cookie used by our customer area to ensure that you are logged into your customer account.
- _GRECAPTCHA : This is a cookie used by our anti-robot system Google Recaptcha.
- __stripe_mid : This is a cookie used by our credit card payment processor Stripe, this cookie allows an anti-fraud analysis during a credit card payment.
- adOtr: This is a session cookie used by our Stackpath WAF to ensure that the visitor is a human.
- PRLST: This is a session cookie used by our Stackpath WAF to ensure that the visitor is a human.
- sbtsck: This is a cookie used by our Stackpath WAF to ensure that the visitor is a human.
- sp_lit: This is a cookie used by our Stackpath WAF to ensure that the visitor is a human.
- spcsrf: This is a cookie used by our Stackpath WAF to prevent cross-site request forgery.
- UTGv2: This is a cookie used by our Stackpath WAF system to register that your browser is safe and prevent further bot checks.
- sbbi: This is a session cookie used to control the connection to our CDN system.
- SPSI: This is a session cookie used to provide us with data about the user behavior of visits in order to improve the operation of our application protection (WAF).
- crisp-client/*: This is a cookie used by our chat support system to retrieve conversation history when the user changes pages.
We keep personal data for as long as you have a PulseHeberg customer account. After this period, the data will be anonymized and kept for statistical purposes only and will not be used in any way whatsoever.
Means of data purging are set up in order to provide for the effective deletion of data as soon as the period of conservation or archiving necessary for the achievement of the determined or imposed purposes is reached. In accordance with the law n°78-17 of January 6, 1978 relating to data processing, the files and freedoms, you have moreover a right of suppression on your data which you can exert constantly by taking contact with the customer service PulseHeberg.
The User has the possibility to delete his customer account at any time, by simple request to support from his PulseHeberg customer area.
PulseHeberg undertakes to proceed with the deletion of the account as soon as possible and in the following manner:
- Your personal data (last name, first name, billing address, email address, and password) are immediately deleted from our production database
- Personal information is likely to be kept in the backups of our database, for a maximum of 1 year
- Invoices and payment references are kept for a period of 10 years
- Exchanges made with our technical support are anonymized and kept for a period of 10 years
We undertake to implement all appropriate technical and organisational measures in order to guarantee a level of security appropriate to the risks of accidental, unauthorised or illegal access, disclosure, alteration, loss or destruction of personal data concerning you. In the event that we become aware of unlawful access to your personal data stored on our servers or those of our service providers, or of unauthorized access resulting in the risks identified above, we undertake to
- Notify you of the incident as soon as possible
- Examine the causes of the incident and inform you
- Take reasonable steps to mitigate any adverse effects and damages that may result from such incident.
Under no circumstances may the commitments defined in the above point concerning notification in the event of a security breach be assimilated to any recognition of fault or responsibility for the occurrence of the incident in question.
If you are a professional, all actions against us must be brought before a court in France.
For any information or to exercise your rights regarding the processing of personal data collected by PulseHeberg, you can contact our Data Protection Officer (DPO):
- by email : [email protected]
- by postal mail : PulseHeberg SAS - A l'attention du DPO - 9 boulevard de Strasbourg - 83000 Toulon - France
Need to know something more about a specific product or service? Feel free to contact our specialized team 24/7.